iT1, a leading national technology solution provider headquartered in Tempe, AZ, is looking for a dynamic, motivated, individual, to join our growing Business Operations team. iT1 has been recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" in Arizona for the past 7 years. This is a testament to the great team and culture we have here at iT1!
The position of Business Operations Associate is crucial to our business. In this role, you will be a significant point of contact between the company and our customers. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, completing sales orders, invoicing, shipment tracking, handling of returns, reconciliation, AP/AR, among other duties. Experience working at a Value Added Reseller is a plus!
- Provide overall excellent customer service to help complete any customer requests and resolve potential issues
- Support the sales team by completing the order process within our internal systems
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers
- Completing sales orders by placing purchase orders with suppliers
- Invoicing of customers
- Providing shipment tracking information to customers and Account Managers
- Work with the Accounting department in supporting accounts payable and receivable processes
- Work with customers and manufacturers to facilitate return requests
- Produce and distribute internal and external reports as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess high-level organization and time-management skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in both independent and team situations
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel, and has the ability to learn new software
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with highly subsidized premiums
- Two weeks paid time off in your first year and most major holidays off
- 401(k) plan with employer match (after 1 year of employment)
- In-house fitness center
- Community outreach programs
- Getting to work for a fun, upbeat company experiencing high growth that values its employees!
*iT1 is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.