iT1, a leading national technology solution provider headquartered in Tempe, AZ, is looking for a motivated Azure Engineer to join our Consulting team. iT1 has been recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" in Arizona for the past 9 years. This is a testament to the great team and culture we have here at iT1!
The Microsoft Azure Cloud Administrator will assist with implementations, maintenance, and monitoring of the agency’s Microsoft Azure Solutions on Agency’s Azure Cloud environment including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. Help cloud admin with design and development of DR site. You will ensure that our systems are available, secure, and have documented and supported policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Our engineering team consults with our sales team, project management team, and clients to deploy highly technical solutions to help our clients achieve their business objectives. This person will be a subject matter expert for strategic client opportunities covering one or more technology areas
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor and review alerts and advisories and respond accordingly
- Review Azure policies, security monitoring and analytics for enhancements
- Knowledge of Azure Virtual desktop, Microsoft 365 and Intune management
- Managing storage solutions for virtual database files, hard disks, application data, etc.
- Securing data from unauthorized access
- Ensuring data backups for restoration
- PowerShell scripting, Familiarity with Azure AD
- End user technical support
- Overseeing security policy for endpoint and server
Job Qualification and Education Requirements
- 2 years’ Experience as a MS Azure cloud administrator with experience as a network/systems administrator in an on-prem environment Demonstrated knowledge of O365 security tool
- Demonstrated knowledge of O365 security tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of Azure operations and technologies
- Knowledge of IT operations and basic methodologies
- Experience documenting environments, process, standards
- Ability to assess existing architectures and situations and make recommendations
- Strong ability to cultivate relationships with clients to develop and share understanding of technology solutions
- Presentation and articulation of technical content aligning to audience
- Ability to take projects and execute deliverables with limited support
- Appropriate certifications in Azure and associated Microsoft technologies
- Azure Administrator Associate
- Insurance: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Leave and Holidays: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Retirement: 401K Plan with company match (eligible after 1 year of employment)
- In-house fitness center
*iT1 is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.