The best people. A great culture. Cutting-edge technology.
iT1 provides the freedom and flexibility for entrepreneurial- minded professionals to flourish.
Our most successful sales leaders build their own teams, without restrictions on geography or verticals. Our marketing experts create cutting-edge programs that get sales up and running fast. Our technical teams design innovative solutions for enterprise and SMB clients, and are supported through ongoing training and certifications.
We love what we do and it shows.
What We Offer
Check out our perks!
- • Named one of the Best Places to Work
- • Lead Generation Programs
- • Virtual Events and Experiences
- • $100 monthly “green” transportation stipend
- • Eight electric-vehicle charging stations
- • President’s Club and other motivating contests
- • Free on-site monthly massages
- • Onsite gym and team fitness program
- • Flexible vacation and work/life balance
- • Competitive benefits, including 401-K and HSA
- • Contemporary, eco-friendly office centrally located
What's hot now.
Current open positions: (click arrow for details)
iT1, a leading national technology solution provider headquartered in Tempe, AZ, is looking for a skilled Level 2 NOC Support Specialist to join our Consulting team. iT1 has been ranked as one of Arizona’s Best Places to Work for the past 7 years running in the Small Business category. This role is a great step into the IT consulting and managed services world. You’ll be exposed to many of the top technology offerings in the market and have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented engineers in the country.
Please be advised – This is an onsite position. Out of state applicants will not be considered.
Review the job description below and apply if you feel that your skills and experience are a good match. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Level 2 NOC Support Specialist is responsible for both internal and external facing responsibilities. In this position, you will be a critical point of contact between iT1 Consulting and the rest of the organization, as well as iT1’s customers, network troubleshooting, system administration, among other duties. We are looking for someone who has the ability to make sure all assigned tasks are being completed in adherence of iT1 standards.
- Research, resolve, and respond to internal and client issues within scope of the NOC team’s responsibilities in a timely manner, these include but are not limited to: user community support, ticketing system entry and organization, helpdesk management and hardware inventory control management
- Supporting Windows based systems, i.e. Windows 10 and Windows Server platforms
- Supporting O365 office productivity software i.e. Outlook, Teams, etc.
- Provide internal IT support for sales and operations staff to include basic computer troubleshooting and email support
- Setting up workstations, i.e. connecting displays, keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Setting up phone handsets and configure softphone
- Basic level of network troubleshooting or deployment
- Document internal and customer interactions and results through our systems
- Be a point of escalation for technical support issues
- On-call rotation, one week every six weeks
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Windows Server Patching
- 2-4 years of previous hardware/software experience preferred
- Established track record in IT technologies (Linux/Windows Servers, Database, Data Center and Client/Server Application Support)
- Able to produce a high standard deliverable while under time constraint pressure
- Experience interacting with external customers
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation skills Able to accurately follow written technical work instructions
- Able to work in a structured environment
- Strong organization, time management, and prioritizing skills
- Completed High School Diploma/GED
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ preferred
- Insurance: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Leave and Holidays: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Retirement: 401K Plan with company match
- In-house fitness center
Compensation is negotiable and based on experience.
iT1 is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
iT1, a leading national technology solution provider headquartered in Tempe, AZ is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our sales team as an Inside Sales Support Specialist. iT1 has been recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards as one of the top 10 places to work in Arizona for the past 7 years, earning the #1 ranking in 2014. This is a testament to the great team and culture we have here at iT1!
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the management of IT projects for internal iT1 projects, as well of for clients, from start to finish in accordance with industry best practices and iT1 policies and procedures.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Billing Reconciliation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Organize and participates in meetings with management to determine the priority of opportunities
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Works with sales support and other customer care personnel to ensure contract, billing, and other account management functions meet government contractual requirements.
- Supports the Company’s accounting department to ensure compliance
- Identifies, tracks, and prepares contractual compliance filings, including notices, renewal reports, and other supporting documentation as required by the Company’s service agreements with clients.
- Performs other duties, as necessary
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Autotask or ServiceNow experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Project
- Proficient in the standard MS Office products (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with a collaborative and flexible attitude
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace, dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
WHAT WE OFFER
iT1 recognizes that the most important element of any company is the people who you have on your team and that view drives what we do each and every day. iT1 provides employees with the training, resources and support to put each person the best possible position to succeed. Below is a list of just some of what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding health benefits package
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- A casual, high energy office setting in which you can grow your career
- Onsite Fitness Center
Job Type: Full-time
iT1 is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
iT1 is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team in the role of Senior Account Executive.
If you are looking to join a company that will allow you to grow your business and enable you to service your clients at the highest levels, then we should talk. iT1 has been recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards as one of the top 10 places to work in Arizona for the past 6 years. This is a testament to the great team and culture we have here at iT1!
We will provide you with a robust lead generation program to support your sales growth. This provides you a chance to establish new relationships while your non-compete is in effect.
We provide the freedom and flexibility for entrepreneurial minded sales professionals, such as yourself, to design and build your successful environment. With no restrictions on geography or vertical, you can focus where you want. Our most successful people have even built their own sales teams.
iT1 offers you the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best resources in the industry. You’ll benefit from our dedication to providing efficiency and stability in our sales environment and be working under one of the most rewarding compensation plans in the industry.
- Lucrative Compensation plan including income earning annuity and consumption based reoccurring profit model
- Trendy and High Tech Office environment, centrally located
- Free daily healthy lunches
- Free Monthly massages
- Onsite Gym and Team Fitness program
- $100 Monthly Green Auto allowance
- Electric Auto Charging Stations
- President’s Club and other great contests
- Flexible Vacation and work life balance
- Fun environment including Friday Fun Days, ping pong table, courtyard games, birthday celebrations and more
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA or HSA plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability and Long Term Care
- Provide top-level customer solutions to your customers for all of their technology needs
- Collaborate with our Cloud and Carrier service teams to sell on-premise and off-premise solutions
- Engage Project Management and Engineering teams to identify and pursue Service and Consulting opportunities
- Engage all necessary external resources to conduct business, including vendor partner and distribution reps
- Produce quotes and handle pricing negotiations throughout the sales cycle
- Identify opportunities and use best practices to increase competitive advantages, notably securing deal registrations with our partners
- A positive attitude and great work ethic
- The understanding that customer service is the most important thing we provide
- A track record of success in the Value Added Reseller (VAR) industry
- Knowledge of various aspects of IT and how each interrelates to one another
- Strong ability to facilitate and negotiate complex IT solutions
- Must be comfortable speaking with senior-level clients
- Self-motivation and time management skills are crucial
- I.T. Sales or Services: 3+ years
iT1 is a global solution provider established in 2003 and headquartered in Tempe, AZ. Our mission is to enable our clients to achieve their business goals by providing custom engineered technology solutions. We strive to build long-term client relationships based on expertise, excellence in service and be an extension of your technology team.
iT1’s value-driven services include the design and implementation of customized industry transforming solutions. Our knowledge of leading trends in Cloud, Security, Communication, and Infrastructure ensures you maximize the value of your IT investments. In partnership with leading manufacturers, we serve over 3,000 active SMB and Enterprise accounts in virtually every industry including healthcare, finance, retail, and manufacturing, as well as Federal, state, local and education (SLED) agencies.
iT1 aims to help you better serve your customers and set your brand apart in the marketplace.