- General Use Restrictions
- Except as expressly stated herein, no part of this Website, including without limitation all of the data, information, text, images, logos, graphics, sounds, icons, and other content contained on this Website (including software and transmissions to this Website), and the copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein (collectively, the “Information”) may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of iT1. You also may not, without iT1’s prior express written permission, “mirror” any part of this Website or any Information contained on this Website on any other server. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license of any of iT1’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
- General Use Restrictions
- The trademarks or service marks contained in this Website are the property of iT1 or third parties. You may not use any of these trademarks or service marks in any way. For example, you may not use any such marks as links to this Website from other web sites, or as machine-readable search terms. Products, methods, and processes described on this Website may be covered by United States or foreign patents and/or other intellectual property rights.
- You are responsible to safeguard any password you create in connection to this Website. You are responsible for any actions or activities conducted under your password.
- You represent and warrant that (1) you are not located in any country that is subject to a United States government embargo or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supplying” country; and (2) you are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Third Party Content
- Information provided to this Website by third parties has not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by iT1. iT1 does not provide, sell, license, or lease any products or services other than products and services specifically identified as being provided by iT1. iT1 is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask users of this Website to do the same. iT1 may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of iT1 or any third party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Website, please contact us immediately.
- CCDA, CCDP, CCIE, CCIP, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco, Cisco IOS, Cisco Systems, the Cisco Systems logo, and Networking Academy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Links to third party web sites from this Website have been provided for your convenience only. iT1 does not endorse, sponsor, or approve any of the content of such web sites. iT1 has no control over any of the web sites that you may access through this Website, and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the content of any such web sites. If you access any other web site through this Website, you do so at your own risk.
- iT1 reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time, without notice, any materials, equipment, specifications, models, products, or services described on this Website, or the availability thereof. iT1 may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described on this Website at any time without notice.
- This Website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, iT1 shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed at the incorrect price. iT1 shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and you have been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, iT1 shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Software Use Restrictions
- Any software that is made available to download from the Website (the “Software”) is the copyrighted work of iT1 and/or the manufacturers, authors, developers or vendors of such Software (the “Third Party Providers”). Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (each, a “License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless the end user first agrees to the terms of such License Agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable License Agreement, any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited. Installation assistance, product support and maintenance, if any, of the Software is available from iT1 and/or the Third-Party Providers, as the case may be. SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF ITS LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN SUCH LICENSE AGREEMENT, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, iT1 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE TO WHICH THIS WEBSITE IS LINKED. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, iT1 EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ALL OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE TO WHICH THIS WEBSITE IS LINKED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE) IS ERROR-FREE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT, THAT USE OF SUCH CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT SHALL iT1, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE DAMAGES OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES BASED ON OR CAUSED BY ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE TO WHICH THIS SITE IS LINKED, THE CONTENT OF SUCH WEBSITES, OR ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS DERIVED FROM ANY SUCH WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, OR USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, EVEN IF iT1 HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- If you transmit any information of any kind (including software) to this Website, you represent, warrant, and agree that you have the unhindered right to do so, that such information does not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other person or company, that such information is not confidential or proprietary to you or any other person or company, that such information does not injure any other person or company, and that iT1 may copy, distribute, modify, display, disclose, obtain intellectual property protection in its own name for, or otherwise use such information (and any ideas embodied therein), and may manufacture, use, and sell products, methods, and processes made therefrom, without restriction, in any way it chooses anywhere in the world, free of charge to iT1 and without acknowledgment of authorship or source. iT1 shall not be liable for any compensation, claims, or damages resulting from any use of any such information, and you agree to defend and hold iT1 harmless with respect to any such compensation, claims, or damages, including attorneys’ fees.
- iT1 may review transmissions to this Website from time-to-time, but is under no obligation to do so. iT1 disclaims all responsibility for the content of such transmissions and all liability arising from such content. You may not transmit any inflammatory, libelous, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, threatening, or otherwise objectionable information to this Website. iT1 may remove any transmissions to this Website at any time. iT1 shall not be liable for any compensation, claims, or damages resulting from any transmissions to this Website and you agree to defend and hold iT1 harmless with respect to any such compensation, claims, or damages, including attorneys’ fees.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Other Agreements