IT1 Supplier Terms and Conditions
As a supplier to iT1 Source it is understood that when accepting our purchase orders, your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations:
- Supplier is an authorized distributor or reseller of the Original Equipment/Component manufacturer.
- Supplier understands and accepts that iT1 is tax exempt.
- Supplier shall have a dedicated sales person/point of contact assigned to iT1 and shall respond within 24 hours to phone calls/emails.
- Supplier represents and warrants the goods supplied conform to the specifications in PO, will be new and will not be refurbished (unless mutually agreed upon), and are free from material defects.
- Supplier will provide shipment tracking details with each invoice.
- Supplier shall offer at minimum – 30 day return policy.
- Supplier shall immediately notify iT1 in the event it appears that Supplier may not meet the delivery schedule and shall set forth the reasons for the delay (actual or potential), i.e. back order, end of life, etc.).
- The supplier is required to notify iT1 of any changes to a product and/or process and to obtain approval if applicable.
- Supplier shall ensure that it maintains competent personnel capable of delivering maintenance and support for the products or services included in any PO.
- iT1 evaluates performance of its suppliers based on responsiveness, timely delivery and quality ratings. If supplier does not achieve minimum performance requirements, a corrective action may be issued and failure to take corrective actions could result in supplier’s removal from Approved Supplier List.
- Records are available for review by iT1, our customers and regulatory authorities upon request in accordance with contract or regulatory requirements.
- All deliverables shall be preserved, packaged, marked and shipped in accordance with normal commercial practices and in a manner that will afford protection against corrosion, deterioration, and physical damage during shipment. The items shall be packed in a manner conforming to the requirements of Uniform Freight Classification for rail shipment; National Motor Freight Classification for truck shipment; Parcel Post Regulations, and the regulations of other carriers as applicable to the mode of transportation employed.
- Supplier has and will maintain throughout the term of any PO, security procedures consistent with the guidelines, rules and regulations promulgated by the U.S Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security, as the same may be amended from time to time, including without limitation the guidelines, rules and regulations in connection with the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT). iT1 reserves the right to place on hold and/or cancel any Order if Supplier does not maintain adequate security procedures.
- Supplier agrees to comply with applicable federal and state provisions regarding non-discrimination and equal employment opportunities, including but not limited to, the U.S. Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the U.S. Department of Labor regulations (41 C.F.R. Chapter 60). Supplier agrees to incorporate this clause into all of its subcontracts under this Order.
- End User Onsite: For any PO covering services performed by Supplier at end user site(s), Supplier agrees to comply with end user policies and procedures provide by end user.
- The number assigned by Buyer to this Order (the “Order Number”) shall appear on all tags, invoices, containers, bills of lading, express receipts, packing lists, or other documents relating to this Order; (g) shipment shall be accompanied by a shipping notice or a packing slip describing the contents of each package or container showing weight, quantity and Order Number
- Seller shall not furnish suspect counterfeit or counterfeit parts to Buyer under this Order. All material delivered under this Order shall be authentic and traceable to the original manufacturer. Seller shall provide authenticity and traceability records to Buyer upon request. Seller shall immediately notify Buyer if Seller cannot provide electronic parts, components, and/or assemblies traceable to the original component manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer. Upon receipt of such notification, Buyer reserves the right to terminate this Order at no cost to Buyer or require specific material validation test and inspection protocol requirements to Seller.
- To the extent Supplier subcontracts any PO or a portion thereof, Supplier agrees to insert the substance of this clause, including this sentence, in any lower tier subcontract.