See a premier screening of Captain America Civil War
May 6, 2016 Scottsdale, AZ
Join Dell and Nutanix for a premier screening of Captain America: Civil War and discover how to accelerate IT capabilities with a flexible software-defined storage (SDS) solution designed to cut admin time, increase responsiveness and bridge to hyper-converged IT.
Dell and Nutanix have converged compute, storage, and networking into a resilient, high performance, and highly scalable appliance – enabling application and virtualization teams to quickly and simply deploy new workloads.
This solution enables data center capacity to be easily expanded — one node at a time — delivering linear and predictable scale-out with pay-as-you-grow flexibility.
Learn about the key attributes of the Dell XC appliance:
• Converged – Seamlessly integrates server and storage resources
• Software defined – Delivers all services through software using proven Dell hardware
• Server-attached flash – Merges flash-based storage with compute for fast performance
• Scale-out – Increases performance linearly by adding capacity one node at a time
• Hybrid – Delivers a unified data fabric supporting industry-standard hypervisors and clouds
• Can be used for any workload, at any scale, including: Enterprise business applications – Microsoft, Oracle, SAP; VDI with Citrix XenDesktop and VMware Horizon; Virtualized big data applications – Splunk, Hadoop; Branch office infrastructure; Private cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS)