If you have Office 365 with AT&T, Service will end on December 15th
Companies using AT&T for their 365 received the below notification in early November. This is a major announcement that will impact thousands of current licenses. At iT1, we understand this can be disruptive and are ready to help you migrate with ease.
How do I start a migration?
iT1 is already migrating clients from the AT&T announcement. We’ll start with an introductory call or email outlining the process. Once you are ready and authorizing us to be your Microsoft 365 provider, we will do the following:
- Audit of active vs. assigned variances for your review
- iT1 Licensing recommendations
- Once complete, you can then cancel subscription with your provider
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and are Direct with Microsoft
- iT1 offers Tier 1 and 2 level of support
- Cloud Readiness and Migrations has become our fastest growing conversations
- Our experts can migrate your 365 licenses in an hour or less!
“I received the AT&T letter in the mail and mentioned it to my iT1 Account Rep. She had me on a call with their expert immediately and the process to migrate took 30 minutes. I was impressed at how easy this was and they were even able to save me some money!”
-KR, Logistics Company