IT Manager- Managed Services
iT1, a leading national technology solution provider headquartered in Tempe, AZ, is looking for a skilled IT Manager – Managed Services to join our Consulting team. iT1 has been ranked as one of Arizona’s Best Places to Work for the past 7 years running in the Small Business category. This role is a great step into the IT consulting and managed services world. You will be exposed to many of the top technology offerings in the market and can work with some of the most talented engineers in the country.
As the IT Manager-Managed Services, you will be responsible for the operations of our Network Operations Center (NOC) as well as professional services. Another key part of your role is to build relationships with the pre/post-sales teams, PMO team, and Account executives in order to strategize on business growth and NOC opportunities. Duties, including but not limited to the following: assisting to educate and train account executives on NOC offerings and understand business trends so we can add to our NOC offerings. Assist in promoting iT1 NOC sales and marketing efforts and to further our levels of certification and authorization with targeted Manufacturers/Providers.
- Lead and oversee the NOC and professional service engineers
- Provide oversight to NOC and professional service engineers and be the go-to person for all client escalations
- Develop and enhance service delivery, fulfillment processes, and tools to ensure repeatability, and standardization; process management; alerting, escalation, and management of risks; SLAs and KPIs; templates and process
- Drive initiatives covering delivery performance, service improvements, quality, and processes.
- Drive department best practices, guidelines implementation, and adhering to standards
- Perform Client discovery calls, identify solutions, and draft client statements of work (SOW’s) and associated change control process
- Develop and manage client portfolios
- Oversee customer requests and complaints
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Be the voice of reason when working on client issues
- Implement and manage customer satisfaction metrics I.e., surveys, NPS, etc.
- Experience in working within the guidelines of NIST 800-171
- Provide technical leadership for client’s IT environments and assist them in using best practice architectures to meet their business needs.
- Manage the day-to-day oversight of iT1’s IT infrastructure, VOIP phone system, network security, and outsourced vendor relationships
- Develop and manage internal systems and tools to support managed services operations
- 5-7 years managing a team of IT Engineers
- 5-8 years experience managing technology projects including infrastructure, new technology deployment, and program management experience in full IT life cycle (acquisition, deployment, refurbishment, maintenance) and desktop refresh
- Detail-oriented and ensure all issues/ are recorded and acted upon
- Must be creative, and be able to motivate, coach, and lead others
- Excellent written, verbal, communication skills
- Address engineer’s performance issues
- Must be able to make difficult decisions to ensure the integrity of the environment
- Accountable for any work/or targets set forth by the NOC
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently
- Workforce Management processes, abilities, limitations, and requirements
- Above average ability in Excel (formatting, formulas, macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Must be proficient in workstation support as well as other technologies, platforms, and regions
- Ability to compile, analyze, interpret and present complex data
- Ability to think analytically, conceptually, and strategically
- Preferred: Basic knowledge of Salesforce and Logic Monitor, and ITSM/Autotask or Service Now ticketing system
- Insurance: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Leave and Holidays: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Retirement: 401K Plan with company match (eligible after 1 year of employment)
- In-house fitness center
*iT1 is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.<< Back to Resources