Complex Purchases Made Simple
Since our inception, iT1 has been focused on simplifying the complex technology purchasing process for our customers. We look to reduce the burden on internal resources while protecting technology investments. Some of the programs that we use to make this a reality include:
- Online Procurement Account (OLPA): Every account is given a login to the iT1 online portal which allows access to real-time pricing and availability, quoting, ordering, order status, tracking and invoice history.
- Purchase Approval System (PAS): A PAS account can be set up to include a very robust and customized purchase approval system, allowing our customers to set up rules on who can purchase, how much they can spend and have an automated workflow for purchase approvals.
- Cost-to-Purchase (CTP): iT1 utilizes a real time CTP model. Many of our competitors use a price averaging model. Simply put, this model takes an average cost of product over time. The main problem with this is that the price of technology tends to go down over time. That is why the CTP model can provide our clients with the lowest cost basis at the time they need purchase.
- Internal Pricing Audits (IPA): iT1 is able to take view special pricing agreements over a broad base of customers. This allows us to know the lowest cost possible from a particular vendor based on variables such as purchase volume, product category, customer size and industry.
- Manufacture Agent Program (MAP): Our customers are all unique with some key similarities. While many of our clients find the greatest benefits from purchasing through the technology distribution channel, there are times where a direct relationship makes sense. These direct relationships can be difficult to manage. While our partners are experts at technology, they may not be experts in logistics. iT1 can off load quoting, order processing, tracking and returns while maintaining our clients direct pricing.
iT1 works with over 3,000 manufacturers carrying over 500,000 individual products which quite often are available in stock in one of 37 distribution centers across the country.
Hitachi Data Systems